The contents of this website including, but not limited to, all images, text, video, and audio are for personal, educational, and noncommercial use only. No part of this site may be reproduced, altered or stored in any form without written consent from Global Organization for Arts and Leadership. Requests for consent should be submitted in writing to:
Global Organization for Arts and Leadership
P.O. Box 12866
Mill Creek WA 98082
All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Global Organization for Arts and Leadership. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
All sales made through the site (WWW.GO-AL.ORG) are final. No refunds or exchanges for items purchased through WWW.GO-AL.ORG will be made.
Acceptable Site Use
- Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a serve or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
- General Rules. Users may not use this site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Violations. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Site sponsor will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
If you contact this site in order to submit your comments, ideas or other materials of any kind, we reserve the right to consider all such materials voluntarily submitted by users as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. If we choose to use your comments, ideas, or materials, we will contact you to obtain permission.
Internet and Links
Global Organization for Arts and Leadership assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site on the Internet. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without our prior written permission. We may permit some links, but we have no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites that link to GOAL’s website, or for material posted to this site by anyone other than the site sponsor. Please note that the site rules and privacy policies of linked sites may differ from our own and should be reviewed by you when you use the link to access the other site.
It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage the site sponsor or its services or personnel or other users. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
We respect the copyrights of others and refuse to do business with infringers. If you believe that any material on this site or on linked sites violates the copyrights of third parties, please contact us with complete details so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion or unlinking.
This site is offered free of charge and AS IS without warranties of any kind. Global Organization for Arts and Leadership disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall we be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
This site is offered in the English language.
Global Organization for Arts and Leadership is located in the state of Washington, USA. This site and these rules are subject to the laws of Washington State and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the City of Seattle and the State of Washington.
Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as a user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
Global Organization for Arts and Leadership reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, you may contact us at:
Global Organization for Arts and Leadership
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ANY USE OF THE WWW.GO-AL.ORG SITE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CONSTITUTES TRESPASS AND/OR INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF GLOBAL ORGANIZATION FOR ARTS AND LEADERSHIP AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.